Saturday, 3 January 2015

Happy New Year 2015

Happy New Year!

   While I have been busy with a new job and some personal commitments, my doll blog has been neglected so to speak. I have not posted more dolls, no new ones were found. So little time to hunt for them. I think my collection is 'full' and also I have no room for more. I have almost 200 Polish folk and historical dolls, which are quite a lot. They are all on this blog, with a few broken ones not shown (need to be fixed, mended or thrown away).
"Gorale" - Mountaineers from the Tatry mountain area, band and singer.
Picture from "Świtat Lalek" Exhibition in Poland.
    I may still post some information on a particular region from time to time, so I will not completely disappear yet. Sorry to be tardy with this, I just have less time then I would like now days.
   To my fellow doll collectors, I wish you all the best in the New Year, and may you find many new dolls in the coming year!
Postcard from Poland with a few small size regional dolls.


5 comments:

  1. Margaret Szczęśliwego Nowego Roku :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wiele szczęścia w Nowym Roku! Powodzenia w nowej pracy i wielu nowych lalek.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic colourful collection of Polish dolls. So many different regions. I love the violinist dolls in particular!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dużo, dużo szczęścia w Nowym Roku i kontynuacji zainteresowań naszym wspaniałym folklorem!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aż słyszę te góralskie zaśpiewy
    i tęskne wołania skrzypek :)

    ReplyDelete